does anyone have a window switch diagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgeathtx

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2010
Houston, TX
i need a window switch diagram that has where all the wires go connected on the little harness that hooks up to the switch itself...thanks guys

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
This is for a Malibu but shouldn't be far off.

PowerWindows.jpg

georgeathtx

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2010
Houston, TX
does anyone have another diagram.....
im tryn to see what wires go where....oh and if anyonw happens to have their door pannels off and can take pictures of the switch that would be also be great...thanks
heres what mine looks like
SSPX0201.jpg

SSPX0200.jpg

SSPX0202.jpg

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
I'll 2nd the pigtail .... I'd rather solder and heat shrink the wiring then try and solder the ends back onto the copper connectors inside that plastic plug, but if you need it I think my driver's side is loose. I can take a picture of the 81's tommorrow. Should all be the same color coding (I think)

georgeathtx

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2010
Houston, TX
thanks...thats exactly what i needed...because i was gonna do what you just said...but i dont know what wire goes were so i didnt even try...but yeah that would be great if u could snap a pic so i could see what wires go were...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor