Status
Not open for further replies.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Re: Re:

JBreu said:
mr evil said:
pm me your e-mail and I'll send you the 85 monte full wiring diagram I have in pdf.
MR.Evil.......... PM sent to you:)

Will send along to you shortly.

Papa_Wheelie

Apprentice
May 30, 2009
Prairie du Chien, WI
That wiring diagram is great, if You are an expert, but I still want just the basic diagram for the fuse panel layout, so I know which fuse goes where..My white text that is labeling the blocks is conveniently rubbed off.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Papa_Wheelie said:
That wiring diagram is great, if You are an expert, but I still want just the basic diagram for the fuse panel layout, so I know which fuse goes where..My white text that is labeling the blocks is conveniently rubbed off.

You need something like this? http://i25.tinypic.com/1zwhyiu.jpg

If so, I'll try to sanp a couple decent shots for you as that one is rather blurry.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Ah, re-reading your first post, I see what you're after. I'll look for mine in the shop. Although it's for a Cutlass, should be pretty close if not the same for a Monte. Gimme today to find it.

K, found it. Remember this is from my 86 Cutlass manual.........
sosvic.jpg

Hope this helps

Papa_Wheelie

Apprentice
May 30, 2009
Prairie du Chien, WI
Yeah..That's what I was hoping for..Thank You! I agree, the Cutlass should be very similar to the Monte Carlo.

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Good, lol. Had I read your original post correctly, you'd have had it a long time ago :oops:

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
www.maliburacing.com won't let you link the main diagram page. So click tech at the top, and scroll down and click the "wiring diagrams" link. The diagrams from then are kinda confusing. Much easier with modern wiring diagrams IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor