Who has a 4 door Cutlass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
should talk to 86cutlass4dr
... he's dropped in a built 461 (old 455 bored)... and somehow drives it daily.

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
86CutlassSupreme said:
Hi, I'm new around here and I was just curious as to how many people here have a 4-door Cutlass. I just acquired a 1986 Cutlass Supreme 4-door, and I haven't found many others who have one.

i own an 80 4 door with a little 305 and the interior shot, body is iffy but its just a parts car i was thinkin of maybe tryin to fix for the winter

86cutlass4dr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 20, 2009
Khans lieing about the motor since your from ontario. But i do have a 86 4 door cutlass. And yes i drive it daily, I wear my sandle's though, alot easier on the throttle pedal. Find me in the chat and we can talk about it

nicknewbie

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 11, 2011
I do! and i was wondering if anyone knows where to find parts for the 4 doors

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
i'm about to sell mine to the crusher but if any one needs any windows message me and i can try and see about shipping in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor