1978 T-Top Cutlass Build up Vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDCASH78CUTLASS

Apprentice
Nov 13, 2011
Hello people Im new to this sight but ive had a few Oldsmobile Cutlass over the years. This is the story of my 1978 Cutlass I got a while ago, at first I was gonna build it into a Lowrider cuz when I got the car it came with 13" wire wheels & ive had a few other Lowriders over the years. In my quest for fixing this car up, doing some home work, & finding out how hard it is to find parts for a 78 made me relize just how rare my car is. In the end I fell in love with my Cutlass & there is no way I will cut it for hydraulics, so the game plan has changed now im on the path of hot rod/ muscle car style but even tho it been a LONG TUFF road to get the Cutlass where is is today, I still got a very long way to go B-4 its done.

Here is my Cutlass the first day I got it

[youtube]sRiQPfGK5YQ[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor