87 Cutlass Euro Header Panel Emblem. Repairable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V6UnderPressure

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2008
New Lenox, IL
Take a look at my emblem. I recently purchased a NOS one. So I am wondering if something can be done to this one to get it repaired? I thought about removing the plastic coating and maybe having it painted gold to go with the gold trim. To me it should have been done like this anyhow. Has anyone done this before? Can it be done. And if not, anyone wanna buy this one? :rofl:

IMG_2725.jpg

V6UnderPressure

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2008
New Lenox, IL
87_Gbodies said:
How much$$

I have no idea. It came off a 19k mile 442, so I'm thinking some sort of soap/cleanser got underneath the rocket logo.

varns1985442

Apprentice
Jul 1, 2010
SD
You can pry the clear lens off and repaint it its been done on the tail lights pm hunter_alxender for tips he did a thread on oldspower about it

V6UnderPressure

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2008
New Lenox, IL
varns1985442 said:
You can pry the clear lens off and repaint it its been done on the tail lights pm hunter_alxender for tips he did a thread on oldspower about it

Thanks for the info!

lassdon

n00b
Apr 3, 2012
Where did you purchase your NOS Euro Header Panel Emblem from?

Does anyone have an original for sale that is in good condition?

V6UnderPressure

Greasemonkey
Jul 7, 2008
New Lenox, IL
lassdon said:
Where did you purchase your NOS Euro Header Panel Emblem from?

Does anyone have an original for sale that is in good condition?

I got mine on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor