Door / sunroof 84 H/O

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerb

Apprentice
May 4, 2012
Sun City West AZ.
Just purchased a 84 H/O with a sunroof looking for good source of weatherstripping and window channels for the doors. Also the weatherstripping for the sun/moon roof Think someone is making these "aftermarket" as have seen some on EBay but would rather buy from a "dealer / manufacturer" of the part.

rogerb

Apprentice
May 4, 2012
Sun City West AZ.
I checked Steele they carry T-Top weatherstripping but no mention of "Sun / Moon Roof" weatherstripping at all unless they have it under Regal/ Monti only ??

rogerb

Apprentice
May 4, 2012
Sun City West AZ.
88hurstolds said:
Is this a factory sunroof or an aftermarket one put on by Cars and Concepts.
Only 22 or 32??? 84 Hursts received the factory one, alot more were later installed by C&C.
Given the option tag on the deck lid this is a factory install. I did trace most of the options the "Moon Roof Option is a CF5 . Did also check with Gbodyparts.com actualy ordered one and it was cut from the order. Quote was "we are working on making one will let you know"

If done by C&C would the CF% show up on the "build tag" see photo attachment below.

Attachments

• DSCF3392.JPG
    DSCF3392.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 945

rogerb

Apprentice
May 4, 2012
Sun City West AZ.
88hurstolds said:
Photos if the actual sunroof would confirm but the RPO does help.
Enclosed are some photos that may shed some light on who made the moon/sun roof

Attachments

• DSCF3459.JPG
    DSCF3459.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 912
  • DSCF3461.JPG
    DSCF3461.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 908
  • DSCF3463.JPG
    DSCF3463.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 902
  • DSCF3465.JPG
    DSCF3465.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 903

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
It is a GM unit. CF5. The seal we are building is actually better then factory. I was guaranteed we would have them in hand by 6-15-12 at the very latest.

rogerb

Apprentice
May 4, 2012
Sun City West AZ.
Bweavy said:
It is a GM unit. CF5. The seal we are building is actually better then factory. I was guaranteed we would have them in hand by 6-15-12 at the very latest.
Great: I had one on order for $ 155.00 Gbodyparts.com are you the same "operation"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor