1988 Cutlass - GNX Suspension Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Did some upgrades over the past few months, mounted some mint condition 442 rims today with new BFG's. 235s in back and 215s in front, posted a few photos with different angles, not sure I like the color. I may strip and repaint like 83/84 Hurst Olds rims unless someone has a MINT GM set for sale or trade.
Redid the interior a last month, added a Teak Wood top plate from Angelo Valanti and installed a heater box.
Next step is to completely dismantle the front end over and redo the front suspension, exhaust and engine.
Aero kit will come immediately after thats completed...

88Cutlass442rims.jpg

88Cutlass442rims2.jpg

88Cutlass442rims3.jpg

88Cutlass442rims5.jpg

88Cutlassinterior2.jpg

88Cutlassinteriorseat.jpg

88Cutlassinterior.jpg

88Cutlassinterior3.jpg

88Cutlassinteriordoor.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Re: 88 Cutlass - New Wheels and Interior

Dude that car made my jaw drop. Man it is so clean inside and out. Nice ride bro for sure love the rims and the interior.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.

What part of the chi you in? I see you're very active here and know your stuff so one of these days I might scoop some parts from you. You posted some stuff I needed a few months back I just didn't have the money to get it. My cutlass is white too, but yours look 10x better :oops: like, my cutlass doesn't even look 'bad' but next to yours it would lol

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL

I love that hood but its something about the chrome trim and the black stripes thats throwing it off for ME, either way awesome car. Are you ditching the chrome and going full aero or is it just the bumpers kit from lauren eng? Where did you get the upholstery from?

bigtmoney

Greasemonkey
Dec 11, 2011
Dallas, TX

Great looking ride, wish they still made interiors like that.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis

Looks great Mike!
Except for that blue sh*t still on the letters on the rear tires lol...
If you were keeping the lower stainless trim I'd say change the wheels, but once the aero-kit is on there I think they'll look perfect... :banana:

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston

Looks awesome Mike! I like the whole look, wouldnt change it. I agree that the wheels dont quite match the car, but that was always the case with the H/O's. I like the mudflaps too...are they GM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor