Reproduction TTOP roof replacement panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
More new parts coming soon.

We ordered all the lights, patch panels, bezels and grilles. We should see them round Christmas time

Here is the latest. All TTOPs have issues with rust in this front section. We will offer this piece seperately soon. I will have t1 test samples next week sometime.

Look at my other post over in the Regal section for the 2" steel Cowl induction hood and the Turbo Regal hood coming soon as well.

Attachments

• ttop patch2.JPG
    ttop patch2.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 2,453

High Roller

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2009
Cowtown USA, MN
Sweet! just in time to get my 83 H/O risen from the dead shortly

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
87ttop said:

All honesty, we do not know what to expect yet. We just got the T1 sample finished and after we confirm test fitment we will pony up how many we feel we can purchase up front. The more we buy the cheaper the price. We bought a bunch of lights, bezels and will be able to price them at 99$ pair. THis is because we feel the demand was there from the feedback we saw here and other places. Either way we are going to make it affordable, like the other products we are starting to offer.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
marks84 said:
I've been waiting for this part. How would i go about getting one?

We just received the t1 sample friday. Let us make sure it is ok and fits the bill, we expect to get them into the market by the end of December or first of January.

littlerascle59

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2009
Mississippi
I need one of these ASAP. My is rusted thru in the corner areas and I don't want anymore water getting into the windshield post causing more rust. Whenever it rains, water comes from the hole where my sun visor is mounted. It's quite embarrassing especially whenever I have my girlfriend in my car. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor