Is the euro front clip more desirable than the earlier clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
I don't have an olds, so in not too knowledgable on the subject, but I've always wondered this.

87ttop

Master Mechanic
Jan 8, 2011
chattanooga, tn
Re: Is the euro front clip more desirable than the earlier c

I love the euro clip. I finally got a 87 cutlass, and Im not letting it go!

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan

In my opinion I think it would be more sought after since it gives it a cleaner more modern look but if I found a clean Cutlass I certainly wouldn't pass it up if it didn't have the euro clip, I think both styles actually look good.

Nov 4, 2012

565bbchevy said:
In my opinion I think it would be more sought after since it gives it a cleaner more modern look but if I found a clean Cutlass I certainly wouldn't pass it up if it didn't have the euro clip, I think both styles actually look good.

Yeah personally I prefer the older clip. But the euro clip is ok too.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston

the euro clip is a cleaner look, no doubt. But the older clip gives it more muscle car looks....just my opinion...

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio

It's more rare since it was only made for 2 years which also means it commands a bigger price than the other style. More sought after though is more of a personal preference.

I like mine because of what 565 mentioned above. Cleaner more modern look.

Nov 4, 2012

bill said:
the euro clip is a cleaner look, no doubt. But the older clip gives it more muscle car looks....just my opinion...

Yeah I sorta prefer the muscle car look over a modern look. The euro clip looks a little too "90s fwd sedan" to me. Don't get me wrong, I like the euro clip, but not as much as I like the older one.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana

I prefer the older style, I think the euro makes them look too much like a cutlass ciera

rojitas

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 27, 2012
Queens New York

i like the older one with the '86 grills

Nozer

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2011
Macedon , NY

joesregalproject said:
bill said:

Yeah I sorta prefer the muscle car look over a modern look. The euro clip looks a little too "90s fwd sedan" to me. Don't get me wrong, I like the euro clip, but not as much as I like the older one.
my sentiments exactly.. It reminds me of a lumina style front clip..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor