Hurst Olds Lightning Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 speed shifters. I should have a reproduction....licensed set by the end of March. Target price is $299.00-$349.00 for the set.

Is there interest????

Let me know and please spread the word!!!

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
sounds awsome..

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I won't need one but definitely think it's a cool idea. Should be a great seller.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
DRIVEN said:
I won't need one but definitely think it's a cool idea. Should be a great seller.

I am looking forward to the prototype to do a complete conversion package. I have an original set. But we will see if it matches the quality that we need it to be

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Minion1186 said:
Yes, definitely the individual parts once you guys get it all sorted out.

So we need individual parts as well, or more than assemblies?

I may be concerned with the interchangability. We will check to see if they mix, but if not would buying a new set turn you off?

Just speaking out loud you know

Burnhard

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2010
I will buy a top plate off you as well as one bracket, the one that holds the shifter to the console.If the price is right and you keep up the quality.So far the quality looks great keep up the good work.

84cutlass383

Master Mechanic
Nov 24, 2009
Oklahoma City
Is this for just the Shifter or a complete conversion package like top plate, console, and shifter. If u guys can make a package that would b awesome!!! either way im on board please press with what u guys r doing!!!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks guys, actually sitting at Gbodyparts.com right now discussing how we attempt to sell. More than likely we will offer shifters, shifters with brackets, shifters with brackets, top plates, etc as a kit.... to the point where a complete Hurst Olds Lightning Rod bucket seat conversion is available. We have many of the pieces such as brackets in the works, and or already made. We have the consoles being in development right now slated for June for test samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor