Cutlass front license plate holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Cutlass front licence plate holders are being prototyped, any interest?

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
8) yes these are so hard to find and mine is cracked.. thanks

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Yes. Have you guys thought of doing the dash trim plastics? Lot are in bad condition and some people don't like wood grain lol. Black would be nice, just an idea.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
dlo253 said:
Yes. Have you guys thought of doing the dash trim plastics? Lot are in bad condition and some people don't like wood grain lol. Black would be nice, just an idea.

Black is easy, just paint them.

However replacement woodgrain would be nice for those of us that prefer the woodgrain.

83hurstguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2010
Kansas City
This is a no brainer. NOS ones were clearing well over $100 without hesitation on Ebay, and have dried up, it's very easy to damage them.

I have an NOS one on mine that I'd like to take off before it gets kicked or broken somehow. Definitely interested.

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
FE3X CLONE said:
dlo253 said:

Black is easy, just paint them.

However replacement woodgrain would be nice for those of us that prefer the woodgrain.

Yeah, but I would also like the stock outline and logo intact and fresh looking. Although, if I had a new mint set then maybe I wouldn't mind as much. Lol.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I haven't ran a front plate on m Cutlass for 2 years. I just redrilled the holes in the plate 2" narrower and did it that way for 2 summers. Never liked front plates so I just left it off after I repainted the car.

But yes, it would be nice to have them reproduced. I would be hesitant to buy one just because I don't like front plates. Them not being made is the only excuse I have for not having a front plate if I got pulled over.

Its one of those things I need but haven't taken the time to ever hunt down.

I cant remember, are you reproducing the reclining cutlass bucket seat chrome hinge covers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor