New Shifter handle prototypes received

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
New shifter prototypes have arrived, they fit nicely and the quality of the aftermarket is actually better.

Attachments

• IMAG3648.jpg
    IMAG3648.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,054
  • IMAG3649.jpg
    IMAG3649.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,047

UgotBronx

Greasemonkey
Nov 10, 2012
NY
OMG I so need a new one since the guts of my current one just cracked to pieces! Should I hold off ordering from some place else?

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Are these going to be paint to match or molded out of the correct color plastic?
What factory colors are going to be offered?
Here is a list of all the interior colors offered from 78-88:

http://gbodyolds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240

All colors were used for shifter handles except white and the waxberry interior was two toned and extremely rare. I believe the console and dash were a dark forest green type and the interior panels were cream colored, I have a photo somewhere, it's very unique...

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
88hurstolds said:
Are these going to be paint to match or molded out of the correct color plastic?
What factory colors are going to be offered?
Here is a list of all the interior colors offered from 78-88:

http://gbodyolds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240

All colors were used for shifter handles except white and the waxberry interior was two toned and extremely rare. I believe the console and dash were a dark forest green type and the interior panels were cream colored, I have a photo somewhere, it's very unique...
We are reproducing all the popular colors. The greys maroon black blue and others...too many cannpt remember

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Anubis said:
Nice addition to your list of reproduction parts but aren't these these already being repopped?
They havent been popped yet. Keep in mind these are loaded assemblies with clip and all

Young0utlaw81Cutlass

Greasemonkey
Mar 12, 2013
Dallas Tx.
tobyp said:
New shifter prototypes have arrived, they fit nicely and the quality of the aftermarket is actually better.

Very nice i need one for my 81 calais will it fit and wut website can i find this?
Thanx

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Young0utlaw81Cutlass said:
tobyp said:

Very nice i need one for my 81 calais will it fit and wut website can i find this?
Thanx

Yes, it will fit your calais. They will be available at Gbodyparts.com as well as Goodmarkindustries.com

Young0utlaw81Cutlass

Greasemonkey
Mar 12, 2013
Dallas Tx.
tobyp said:
Young0utlaw81Cutlass said:
tobyp said:

Thanx

Yes, it will fit your calais. They will be available at Gbodyparts.com as well as Goodmarkindustries.com

Koo thanx doez it cum wit the clip?

woody31

Greasemonkey
Feb 5, 2012
??any updates,,,colors ,,price,,,available yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor