After Martket Guages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezzy98

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2012
Do Anybody Knows A Website Or Anyone That Makes A Cluster For The Cutlass Supreme????

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
Gbodyparts makes one. It does look very nice but i wonder if they sell just the back plate. I say this because i went to the VDO web site and they do not have any phone number listed like a tech line, so if you buy this gauge kit and have trouble getting it to work it may be difficult to get help. Most brands of gauges have standard sizes.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
jociha said:
Gbodyparts makes one. It does look very nice but i wonder if they sell just the back plate. I say this because i went to the VDO web site and they do not have any phone number listed like a tech line, so if you buy this gauge kit and have trouble getting it to work it may be difficult to get help. Most brands of gauges have standard sizes.

Here is the skinny. GBP has the backing plates yes. THey are also waiting to see how my install goes so he can sell complete gauge sets assembled. We need to see how they go in, how they wire up, etc. Ill say this, they are sexy!!

86-blk442

G-Body Guru
Dec 2, 2008
West Seneca, New York
tobyp said:
jociha said:

Here is the skinny. GBP has the backing plates yes. THey are also waiting to see how my install goes so he can sell complete gauge sets assembled. We need to see how they go in, how they wire up, etc. Ill say this, they are sexy!!

Did I see them installed in your car in one of your videos Toby? I need those they do look great!

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
86-blk442 said:
tobyp said:
jociha said:

Did I see them installed in your car in one of your videos Toby? I need those they do look great!

Yup was in my lightning rod video

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
86-blk442 said:
Those were killer lookin... How do I get my hands on those?

I could make a setup for you but beware that the gauges alone were $5-600$

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor