old member back with another cutlass and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
i thought i was done for now with gbodys, with work family and other cars havent had the time to take on more,until this 85 cutlass salon roller happen to come my way,got it as a roller for 400,frame is solid, as for the body, has a couple holes in the floor and and no motor or transmission,if i could convince the wife, id pulled my new lti and 6 spd out of my formula and put it into it, anyways heres a couple pics

Fox80

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Jamestown NY
Re: old member back with another cutlass

Very nice car, the back of the later models is much better looking than my 80'.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008

has a hole in the floor on driver front,ordered all new pans,figured while buckets and back seat is out, ill replace the carpet, console pocket has cassette tape holders lmao,has me feeling old, but at least not 8 tracks lol

Fox80

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Jamestown NY

Hey! my 80' still has the original 8-track, found one of my dad's old 8-tracks and it still works, sounds like crap but it does work. I was born the year this car was built and I have never used an 8-track player until now

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008

been slowly working on the cutlass, with work family life so on, but i did get a motor and transmission in to her,still have little stuff to do to it but its getting there, enough talking heres some pics

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Re: old member back with another cutlass now has a motor

Any details on the big block? Im glad I chose to build a big block, they look at home in a gbody.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008

30 over block,781 heads with all new parts, performer intake with eddy carb, and just a matching performer cam, nothing fancy yet lol, but i did go with a rebuilt turbo 350 trans instead of a 400

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008

oops its a 75 454 block,heads are 73, and i used the truck mounts and oil pan

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio

Nice Job! Glad to see another cuttys wheels hit the pavement running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor