83-84 Hurst Olds Regestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ho2782

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2013
Thanks Haj I appreciate your support!
Just a note to all- this site is a way for us to try to find out how many 83 and 84 H/Os are left and also to try and figure out how many were built with a particular option. If you have an 83 or 84 H/O with an interested in helping out but are uncomfortable having your VIN information published-that's not a problem- it will not be listed on the site.
Thanks,
Mark

ho2782

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2013
Just an update on the registry. We have registered over 70 cars so far-a little over 1% of the total production of 83 and 84 Hurst/Olds.. We have also added a bunch of content and photos of owners cars.
To everyone, if you haven't checked it out or you haven't been there in a while, come check it out and if you have an 83 or 84 H/O please register it. Thanks Mark

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
You may want to partner up with the H/OCA to get a more complete listing.
They have a ton of cars registered but not compiled yet.
I see that you are also including options however they may not have such information.
Also, I sent you an email on how to get in touch with the people who have the build information on all '83's and '84's.

If you are truly ambitious/lucky, you might be able to get the RPO records for every H/O built from GM Heritage center, I know the H/OCA has this but have not compiled it yet.

ho2782

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2013
Hi, thanks.
i got your email and was actually aware of the sources you mentioned,in fact I utilize some of them to verify production dates and sequence number. I have already contacted the Heritage Center and they will provide me info on any VIN I have but won't divulge a complete list (which is good thing), I never thought about asking about RPO info though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor