Cutlass Side Molding Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2009
Tennessee
Hey ppl, just wondering if anyone has a pic, or part numbers or whatever to ALL the trim clips used on the side molding. Heres a rundown on what I do have for both sides LH & RH.... 2 for the piece in front of front wheel, 1 for the piece behind front wheel, all the clips for the doors(10), and the 2 for the rear of rear wheel. But I do not know what the one for the piece infront of the rear wheel is or looks like,how many, and how does it attach? I keep getting part numbers that lead me to this round pin looking thing. Is this right? Please guys help a brotha out! I would love to see what all of them look like and locations just to be sure, or does anyone still have this info.....

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
http://www.GbodyOlds.com/forum/showthre ... ing-Window

Many of those clips are still available from body supply shops and GM.
Beware of people marking these up on eBay and such.
A rule of thumb is if you see any NOS parts commonly sold it's still available else where for much less.

One good example is the bumper cover chrome strips.

Raven87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2009
Tennessee
I need the bumper cover strips too, ive seen them on ebay and gbody. Id like the info on them too(where to get cheaper and GM #'s) Hey, you don't know anything about how that piece of molding attachs do you? Its the piece if front of the rear wheel.Is it held on by those little round clips?Or am I just not getting it lol! Its part number 22506785 I think. I just cant figure out how they attach/remove. Do you have to get to them from the back, im assuming there is a pin on the body that sticks out??? I have to remove mine one day and was just trying to figure it, the rest of the molding I know how.

Raven87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2009
Tennessee
Anyone know how that piece attaches? The piece in front of the rear wheel. I just don't get how the 3 round clips hold it on....GM #22506785

Raven87

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 29, 2009
Tennessee
How are they laid out, are there 3 across the top,bottom, staggered 1 top 2 bottom? Im trying to figure out how to get it off, I know I f have to pull the wheel well molding off because it holds the back edge, but does the trim piece pull up and out like the rest of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor