Sand gray Headliner??

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
Does anyone know who has the best match for a sand gray headliner and sun visors? Mine is pretty beat up and hard to tell if a sample is close or not.. Thanks guys.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
http://www.gbodyolds.com/forum/showthre ... r-Material

Light Neutral should be a good match.
Champaign is what GM started calling Sand Gray in later models.

EDIT: They offer Sand Gray, totally spaced out...
Y/PH-1784
SAND GRAY (TAN TINT)

Order a color sample of both if you decide to move forward, heck maybe I will since I have original Sand Gray material that I can benchmark it to...

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
They offer sand gray too, totally missed that even though I originally found this stuff.
Not sure how good the color match is though.
Y/PH-1784
SAND GRAY (TAN TINT)

I ordered about 40 different color samples to see whats up, I went with the foam backed cloth and the conversion kit foam backed cloth.

Stay tuned...

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
I went with the light neutral.... Took it to a local shop and they told me about $200 for headliner and visors. Didn't seem to bad

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
Here is a visor ..they came out pretty good. The picture make them almost look fuzzy but they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor