Drag bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

onebadasscutlass

Greasemonkey
Jun 30, 2011
detriot, michigan
What drag bag or air bags are you guys running in you g body's? I want to buy a pair for the back of mine but don't want to buy the wrong size and it not fit inside the coil springs.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
When I bought my lowering springs for my rear the inside diameter was smaller than my other ones and my drag bags were too big to fit, so I contacted Air-Lift with the dimensions and they set me up with a part# which ended up being for a Jeep Liberty but they fit perfect.

OLDS87W30

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2012
Rochester, New York
I have a pair of bags in a set of Moog springs that i am not using anymore. All you would need is a install kit that you cn get right from Airlift. If anyone is interested shoot me a message.

OLDS87W30

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 28, 2012
Rochester, New York
Sorry it took so long to reply.Yeah, stock height springs. I'm looking for about 100.00 shipped. I'll even ups them to ya. And ill supply the install kit. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor