Lug Nut size for 15x7 Rally SSIII Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

1988 Cuttlass

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 14, 2012
I have a 1988 Cutlass Supreme with stock 14 inch wheels. I'm upgrading to 15x7's. I purchased a set of 442 Rally SSIII wheels and will have them mounted next week. What size lug nuts must I use? Can I reuse the stock lug nuts?

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
the nut size will not change, i'm sure those will use the same style acorn nut, if not got to the parts store and ask they''ll have what you need

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
I believe the wheel centers are actually the same for both 14 and 15 wheels, they just changed the outer barrel part of the rim , made the inner part deeper to accept the same wheel center section so your new wheels will not know the difference.

86-blk442

G-Body Guru
Dec 2, 2008
West Seneca, New York
jociha said:
I believe the wheel centers are actually the same for both 14 and 15 wheels, they just changed the outer barrel part of the rim , made the inner part deeper to accept the same wheel center section so your new wheels will not know the difference.

X2 The centers are the same for both 14 and 15" rallys. Just get tires that match the stock 14" diameter. Stock 442 is 215/65/15 which is a 26" diameter tire about 8.5" wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor