1983 HO Engine Vacuum and Emisions Routing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
Hey guys, just put a 403 in the 83 HO and am trying to figure out all the emissions and vacuum line routing. Removed a lot of emissions stuff but am keeping all CCC and sensors. Does anyone have any high resolution pictures of how these things go from a factory correct car was done? (no air cleaner)

Also, I have found a lot of stuff on what to keep for proper function of CCC on 84 and later cars. Does anyone have list of stuff needed for 83?

Yea, I have a couple of braces left from the front drive accessories. One was the AIR system that was remove but don't know where the other goes.

Thanks, Jeff

King_V

Master Mechanic
Jul 17, 2013
Sicklerville, NJ

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
Thank for diagram. I have this one on the car. I am looking for some detailed photo on how the lines are run in the engine compartment.

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
88hurstolds said:
I have a ton of factory photos.

Cool. I am looking at how the EGR is connected and there are a couple of hard plastic vacuum lines, 1 in front coming out of main harness and one toward the back. Does anyone know where they hook up and what they are for?

Could you email me a few pictures? jdpoole at sbcglobal dot net.

Thanks, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor