Looking for quality parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybono23

n00b
Feb 20, 2014
Hey I'm putting together a 1988 cutlass supreme with a sbc350. I'm looking for chrome rallies, trims, interior parts, etc. any information on where I can get this from is welcome. Thanks

88olds32

Apprentice
Feb 10, 2014
As you probably already know, parts for these cars are getting hard to find. Some are actually obsolete. www.gbodyparts.com has a good selection of new parts for Cutlasses and other gbody cars. I've made several purchases from them, and have thus far been satisfied with their service and parts. I know www.wheelvintiques.com offers new chrome SSIII wheels.

Then there is good old Craigslist and Ebay. Both offer new and used parts for some gbody cars. You just have to look hard enough.

The obvious, and perhaps the best place to check is your local salvage yard.

Members on this site sometimes have extra parts, and will post them in the for sale section of this forum. You should also check there.

Good luck.

86-blk442

G-Body Guru
Dec 2, 2008
West Seneca, New York
I have an 86 442 coming to me tomorrow that I will be selling some parts from. Car is fairly complete but body is shot, gray interior. Grilles, headlight bezels, marker lights are gone. Wheels spoken for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor