Springs/Sway bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

88olds32

Apprentice
Feb 10, 2014
What springs and sway bars are you all riding on? I want something that will firm up the suspension, and make it handle a little better. My 88 Cutlass has stock everything, and the ride feels horrible, even with new Bilstein Shocks and BFG Radial TA's (235/60/15). I don't know what diameter rear/front sway bars I have on there now, or even if they are on this particular vehicle.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
There are a number of threads on this site and other G body sites about changes that you can make to improve ride and handling. Since you've already installed better quality shocks and tires, and you're still not satisfied, then you may have other issues. A thorough inspection of the steering and suspension systems may reveal something. I've also found that satisfaction with ride and handling tends to be a matter of personal preference. A quick search through this and other G body sites should be helpful. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor