Getting back into the Gutty

Status
Not open for further replies.

slammedi'am

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2010
Cleveland,TN
Its been awhile since I been on here....Just been using our Olds as a DD for a few years now...Got bored with my truck for the time being and I finally got my hands on the Euro panel...Car is a 87 but was hit head on over 10 years ago...We got a 84 parts car and just used it....After all my searching I lucked up and got one yesterday for $100 bucks.... Now time to clean it up and get it on...Gonna find a frame (warped to bad from wreck) and start on it...Gotta alot of ideas in my head and cant wait to get this going..

N3M3S1S

Apprentice
Mar 24, 2013
Wilmington, DE
Damn, I like it right how it sits! I'll be watching to see what you come up with though.

slammedi'am

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2010
Cleveland,TN
Really want to stick with an Olds motor but also want fuel injection....Thought has crossed my mind on a LS swap and 6 speed...I know where one sits that has this setup and could get for cheap....

First I have to get a frame...This one is to bad and cant be straightened...Build frame with all tubular control arms and drop...Then figure out on the engine/transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor