Factory 14" rally wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
How much do you guys think factory 14" rally wheels are worth? Got a guy interested in mine and have no idea on what to sell them for...but had originally thought about keeping them in storage(in my shed) in case I ever needed or wanted them

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
I don't know what they're worth but I know they ain't worth all that much. Not much demand for a 14" wheel. And btw you never stated their condition....

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
There only real value is the center section if it is in very good condition. The center section is the same piece on both the 14" and 15" wheel, so if you know a good wheel shop you can have the center removed, welded in a 15" barrel and have a 15" set, that is what the aftermarket shops that sell the 15" wheels are doing.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Painted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor