Cigarette lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

87_442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2014
Glassboro, NJ
Does anyone know where I can find a OEM style cigarette lighter? I'm looking for a factory replacement. My usual places I shop for them don't either have one listed or someone has already robbed it. (Gbodyparts.com, eBay, junkyard) thanks in advance

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I've got a few of the early Cutlass lighters yet..as seen in upper right of the pic below...

m85r.jpg

but I think when GM went to the new style radios they changed the knob style for the interior...I believe they used this style....Chevy lighter on the left and Olds on the right..

dxv1.jpg

if it is the one on the right I have one here..

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
O. D. Showtime said:
Chevy lighter on the left and Olds on the right..

dxv1.jpg

I guess GM figured that compared to the intelligent Olds owners, the Chevy owners needed the pictire of a cigarette on thier lighters otherwise they wouldn't know where it was. :lol:

Fox80

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Jamestown NY
DoubleV said:
O. D. Showtime said:
Chevy lighter on the left and Olds on the right..

dxv1.jpg

I guess GM figured that compared to the intelligent Olds owners, the Chevy owners needed the pictire of a cigarette on thier lighters otherwise they wouldn't know where it was. :lol:

Well DoubleV was it not Olds guys who needed a badge on the side of the car to remind them how many times to shift it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor