Front Bumper trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat1227

Greasemonkey
Aug 28, 2010
Richfield, Ohio
I've seen a few Cutlass' that came without a front license plate bracket, there is a small trim piece that covers where the rubber overlaps the front bumper in the center where the license plate bracket would have been. Can anyone tell me what this piece is called and if there is anywhere to buy one? I could always try and make one, but want it to look correct. Or if anyone has close up photos of it.

Thanks
Mark

Mat1227

Greasemonkey
Aug 28, 2010
Richfield, Ohio
Just found online that GM only made these chrome, and that all 442's came with a front plate holder because of GM not making this in gray. Not sure if this is true or not, but will try my hand at making one, didn't really want to spend that much on it.

Mark

turbogeezer

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2012
I have a 86 442 that had the black plastic license plate holder. I replaced it with a chrome plate that I painted the color of the bumper. It looks factory. Bill WV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor