86 442 Front plate bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Good luck, a chewed up POS was actually sold for $75 on eBay :roll:
It amazes me the junk people peddle on eBay thinking its gold and the idiots who buy the crap...
I have a couple of them but they need a washer epoxied on the back of the top mounting hole just like 90% of them out there and how they usually wind up after a few years.
$75 and it's yours :lol:
Are you going to H/O day?
I can bring it and you can make me an offer or whatever if you think you can use it.
Its not at Augustinos this year it's in Highland, IN.
Check www.hurstolds.com for details.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Another quality reproduction part brought to market.

88olds32

Apprentice
Feb 10, 2014
I have an unused one with the original orange packaging strip and receipt. I bought it years ago. I never installed it because the old stock wasn't really broken; it was missing a screw. I wonder what an unmolested front plate bracket will go for?

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
I love gbodyparts.com! With that said $100!!! I bought one from local dealer last year for $30

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
Propjoe said:
Bweavy said:
http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=2729
free shipping on pre -orders no charge until they ship.

You have no business taking anyones money without having the parts in hand!

http://realoldspower.prophpbb.com/topic4749.html

Trans pan to Joe Mayer 1z440x730374513540

Custom built sheet metal pan per order. So yes we do.

Yes we do charge you or Pay pal sends us the $ when you use pay pal.
I get 100 orders a month where the orders are typed up & created. Then we would pack it up & get a CC declined.
Don't believe me? I'll snap a pic of a pile of orders we have here withdeclined CC's just from April.
On average it costs $3.00 on each order just to get entered. Not including packing the parts up. so that is about $300.00 a month that gets past on to you our customers in over head. Now imagine if we had to include the cost of packing & the CC came back declined?
Chris if you want to move this to my section that is fine.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
For what it is worth, most people are middle men, isnt that how stepped distribution works?

Arent Jewlers middle men?

Do you realize when you order something from Keystone automotive (accessories) that they are a middle man?

When you go to Lowes to pick up a piece of steel that they are the middle man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor