Gbody parts console lid feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
I'm just curious what people think about the console lids on Gbody parts... If you bought one , how close are they to the original ? I bought there sand gray paint and was more than happy with the match. A new lid would be nice but I don't want it to look like a repop. Thanks guys

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I bought a lid for my 442 on Ebay. It may be the same supplier that G bodyparts is using. I have been very happy with it and would buy one again. The texture is a perfect match and overall dimensions seem to be identical. The only minor complaint is that it is slightly warped. Once installed, you can't see the warp so I'm not worried about it.

rose350

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2013
Illinois
I have heard of problems getting parts from gbody parts in a timely manner. Does anyone know where else I can get a dove gray console lid for my '85 442?

2nd82H/O

Apprentice
May 24, 2010
I have had no problems with shipping from them before . I was just wondering about how close to the original the console lid was.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Mikesmontes has them, I've bought from them a few times, fast shipping, no bull.
They are also the ones that released them a few years ago and are $50 with FREE shipping unlike their competitors...
You will need all your guts from the old one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-1978-1988-O ... 59&vxp=mtr

BillsHoe

Apprentice
Aug 28, 2011
Zoo York
Gbodyparts is great supplier and Brian will always help out with everything. I called him and he had parts next day to shop for me.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Agreed gbodyparts and Brian are great, any problem I've ever had they have fixed. I just placed an order recently and online ordering works very well now. I had called and left a message, then placed online order. They still returned my call and verified my online order went through. Always a satisfied customer...although I will always whine about prices lol. Glad they teamed up with member here and are reproducing parts now like headlight bezels

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
Got one for my 83 HO from gbodyparts and in maple red and it looks great. Brian has the best parts and I would go with them.

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
last time i ordered from GBODYPARTS, i ordered a patch panel for my mcss and it came in under 3 days... ordered it on a monday morning and it came in the mail on wednesday... no complaints from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor