Steering Wheel Re-Wrap Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
Hey guys had my steering wheel re-wrapped and they couldn't find the exact color. Went with a full wrap and padding as I hate the factory little hands wheel. Pretty close what do you think?

thanks, Jeff

Attachments

• jeff maroon wheel.JPG
    jeff maroon wheel.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 620
Where did you have that done and how much? How much larger than stock is it? I would like to have mine the size of a GN.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
xitabl442 said:
Where did you have that done and how much? How much larger than stock is it? I would like to have mine the size of a GN.
x2 and it looks good.

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
I got it done at Crafts Custom in Rockwall, TX. Cost $250. Had it double pad wrapped with only one stitch at bottom.

QS442

Master Mechanic
Sep 20, 2011
DE
Ouch to the $250. Looks great though. Guess I will attempt a DIY re-wrap.

jpoole

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
McKinney, TX
IDK I thought the price was good. First try and find a HO steering wheel. Plus, I don't have the skills to try and sew one up. I have seen nice wheels on ebay going for $350.

QS442

Master Mechanic
Sep 20, 2011
DE
Yea price is definitely good for a hurst olds wheel. I was looking to do something like that for a regal steering wheel but too pricey for a driver regal wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor