power door parts interchange 86 cutlass into 80 cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaguy84

n00b
May 8, 2014
I have a 1980 Cutlass Supreme I would like to convert to power doors so that I can install a Car alarm with keyless entry. I have found a person with a 86 cutlass they are parting out but I'm clueless as to if there are interchange issues with the wiring harness for the windows and the actuators. I assume the window motors and actuators themselves should work fine. Will the wiring from the power windows and locks hook into the fuse box under the drivers side dash? Help would be much appreciated because with the new drivetrain and other work I've done to this car I just wanna drive but have the comfort of power and the security of a modern alarm system. Thanks in advance ya'll!

Bigdaddy198

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 22, 2014
I have 1980 cutlass supreme thats got power windows and locks and I am looking to switch to fiberglass doors mine are in great shape no rot or damage on a drag car right now. What are you looking to spend to get a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor