Need help anyone!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambig94

n00b
May 19, 2014
I have a 1987 cutlass salon I need the front passenger side stainless trim that goes in front of wheel could someone please tell me where to find one or if anyone is selling one thanks

GT_80

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
Massachusetts
I ripped mine off and threw it out... Wish I had kept it now...

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Junk yard is your best bet or the wanted forum but it's not going to be easy from what I've seen since everyone with wide lower stainless moldings are looking for those pieces.
They are in high demand and hard to find in nice shape because they fall off since they are only supported by nylon clips that dry out and shatter over the years.
If you can find an NOS one they usually go for $100-125 but they are hard to come by.
Used ones I've seen are usually dinged up from falling off, good luck with your search.

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I think I have the piece of trim you need. I'll post a pic of what it looks like tomorrow. It's not in 100% mint condition / NOS. The clips are going to break when I go to take it off so buy some from online ahead of time.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
TWalton83 said:
My gas, temperature, and oil gauges dont work. Can someone tell me why that could be

When you have a new topic to discuss, start a new thread.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
OK it slid right off just like I thought it would. The clips also broke brittle. Unfortunately I pulled it early in the morning and as the sun came out I realized condition was not very good. 3 large stone chips and a very light crease are present - but it is straight overall. I could take a pic but I'm assuming you will pass. If you still want it anyway, lets go to PM and I will just send it to you for the cost of shipping since I can't even see asking any money for it in this condition. If you have a set of ball peen hammers, a workbench, and a vice grips you could probably get it looking 'from 5 ft away' nice enough to drive w/ - I don't have those things right now so if you do not want it I am going to stash it for a later time - instead of throwing it in the trash like I did several other seemingly useless parts that I now wish I also had not thrown away b/c of mediocre condition now that every time I search for those parts they are 5-10x as expensive as they were 5 yrs ago when I bought the car :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor