Cross Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2014
I have a problem guys. I have a 83 cutlass I bought from a buddy and recently found out that cross member isn't secured on both sides. It has a 350 in it hooked to the stock transmission that came with the 3.8. Anyone know where and what kind of cross member I need to replace it with?

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
More data needed. Bolt holes don't line up? Do you know what transmission is in there? Square pan, big odd-shaped pan?

Mar 7, 2014
ssn696 said:
More data needed. Bolt holes don't line up? Do you know what transmission is in there? Square pan, big odd-shaped pan?

It's the 200 transmission with the odd shaped pan. The holes don't line up. It looks like the factory member has sum janky piece of metal extension that's not working so one side is just kind of hanging there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor