need help finding rare part

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2014
Hey guys, I just joined the forum and was wondering if anyone knew where to find a passenger mirror adjustment knob bezel. (I don't know the proper name) I've just got a drivers side one sitting in the hole and it doesn't fit at all. This is what the correct one looks like.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 807

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Price84hurstolds said:
Hey guys, I just joined the forum and was wondering if anyone knew where to find a passenger mirror adjustment knob bezel. (I don't know the proper name) I've just got a drivers side one sitting in the hole and it doesn't fit at all. This is what the correct one looks like.

I've got the passenger remote remote joystick your looking for. Definitely a sought after option..... Check your PM's

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Too bad you weren't here looking about a month or so ago...I had one here I listed a few times on the site but couldn't sell....it ended up in the garbage with a bunch of other parts...

q1ypj.jpg

I know this doesn't do you any good now what so ever...

somewhat surprised I couldn't sell it...

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
O. D. Showtime said:
Too bad you weren't here looking about a month or so ago...I had one here I listed a few times on the site but couldn't sell....it ended up in the garbage with a bunch of other parts...

q1ypj.jpg

That's a start but you need the the mounting bracket / hardware to go with it to make it work. You should have kept it....they are hard to find.

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio
88hurstolds said:
Off topic, per your signature...
How are you getting 30mpg with a 10:1 CR Olds 307?

also how are you getting 10:1 compression on a 307? Significant amount of money required for that to happen........................AND then as stated above, how do you get 30 mpg?

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Anubis said:
O. D. Showtime said:

q1ypj.jpg

That's a start but you need the the mounting bracket / hardware to go with it to make it work. You should have kept it....they are hard to find.

Didn't realize that it needed more, thought it was built into all the dashes...learnt something new today... thanks...maybe that's why it never sold?

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
don't limit yourself to just g-body cars if you're checking out the junkyards, my buddy's 84 caprice had the same mount for the pass mirror in his... I might be hitting the local scrapyard soon, and I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor