OLDSMOBILE NATIONALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rck79supreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2014
Here are a few pics from the nationals in Cincinnati over last weekend. It was amazing all the awesome pieces of art that were there from all over and I was there Saturday when a lot were already gone.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 742
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 712

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
That's because the geezers leave right after the judging is completed, happens every year.
Next year it will be just outside of Milwaukee.

H/OCA is a much better club, better meet...
Everyone is there from Thursday night through Saturday night and it's much more close nit group of people.

Any more photos?

rck79supreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2014
Here are a few of the other shots I got.

Attachments

• BLUE 442.jpg
    BLUE 442.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 584
  • GREEN 64 442.jpg
    GREEN 64 442.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 600
  • ROW 64 442.jpg
    ROW 64 442.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 591
  • WHITE 442.jpg
    WHITE 442.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 564

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I was thoroughly dissapointed with the amount of excitement surrounding the event, almost like it was un-eventful.. Friday night the show was basically over and sat morn into afternoon all the activity was people loading up to go home. There is more excitement and activity at the Milford ohio cruise in at Kroger on Fri nights.

Yes the cars were nice. Has me thinking twice about what to do with my 442 if this would be the peers that I would associate with.

Everyone must be rushing for the early bird specials on Sat.

rck79supreme

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2014
That is what shocked me Saturday. A lot of nice cars but more empty spaces. It was nice and all but I was disappointed that people were leaving so early and a lot of the swap meet was packing up and we got there before 11am.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
88hurstolds said:
somebody make a note to keep GP403 in the loop on that, because I would def make it back to WI for a bit.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
I believe it's in Brookfield, WI, western burb of Brewcity, USA.

H/OCA will be hosted by Dick Miller next year, I believe that will be in bum****, I mean Somerset, KY.
There will be drag races at that event... can't wait.
Hope to have my 496 in the '88 by then.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
GP403 said:
88hurstolds said:
somebody make a note to keep GP403 in the loop on that, because I would def make it back to WI for a bit.

Make sure to be there on judging day for pictures, seriously. There were many cars that did not even come out of the trailer till judging morning, then when they are judged, they were put back. Not kidding.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
tobyp said:
There were many cars that did not even come out of the trailer till judging morning, then when they are judged, they were put back. Not kidding.

How pathetic and sad :roll: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor