1988 20th Anniversary Hurst Aero Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Putting out feelers for a used kit I have on my '84 H/O, I have decided to restore the car back to its original condition.
The kit is used and has had some body work done to it in the past and is by no means perfect but it's all there with exception to the rear spoiler.
Would prefer the kit to go on an '88 Cutlass, I have all the proper 20th Anniversary decals for it that I can have duplicated for the new owner.
PM if interested
I WILL NOT SELL THIS KIT TO JUST ANYONE DUE TO THE RARITY, SERIOUS COLLECTORS ONLY PLEASE.

RustRocket

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Huh. The kit is interesting, not my taste, but the quad Trumpet tips are a nice touch, I might have to steal that

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Nice looking kit. Always wanted one, but as usual the asking price would probably more than I can invest right now, and I have an 87, not an 88.

Good luck with the sale, though.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
At this point I don't care what car it goes on just as long as it goes to a good home where it will be appreciated and not wind up on some ghetto whoopdy.
I figured it would be nice to see another '88 H/O out there, not many around...
It will need work, not asking for a sh*t-ton of money either...
Will consider trades.

SupremeClassic

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 5, 2014
I know but you have an older style front end, doesn't look like it'd work o.0
It wouldn't look right at least, would it? unless the grill comes with it. I'm not that dumb >_> :(

bcbnj

n00b
Nov 3, 2014
I have an 86 - would it fit? And the big question what are you looking for $$ wise for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor