Looking for a Vendor that was at the Alliance, OH Olds Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurst/Olds 73-74

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 4, 2014
I know this is a long shot, but it's worth a try. I'm trying to contact a vendor that was at the Northern Ohio Oldsmobile show at the Carnation Mall in Alliance, OH 2 weeks ago. I bought a shifter for my 1985 442 from you and you had another part I wanted to buy, but you packed up and left early. I went back to buy the part and you were gone. Please PM me here. Thanks!

MrLightning

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2011
northeast,Ohio
Re: Looking for a Vendor that was at the Alliance, OH Olds S

whats the other part your looking to buy? If, (highly likely) the person (vendor) doesn't respond, maybe somebody on here has what your looking for. Unless, its one of those TOP SECRET, undercover parts that everybody else already has but nobody talks about them. LOL!

Hurst/Olds 73-74

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 4, 2014

Ha! OK, I was hoping to avoid a long distance purchase. The guy had a really nice gauge cluster for a 1985 442. I thought if he would be local enough I could meet him and make a cash and carry purchase. It was a small swap area and the club that put on the show is sending me a vendor list. I just thought that if he was on here, I could speed things up a bit and avoid the guessing game.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana

Hurst/Olds 73-74 said:
Ha! OK, I was hoping to avoid a long distance purchase. The guy had a really nice gauge cluster for a 1985 442. I thought if he would be local enough I could meet him and make a cash and carry purchase. It was a small swap area and the club that put on the show is sending me a vendor list. I just thought that if he was on here, I could speed things up a bit and avoid the guessing game.
I've got a good gauge cluster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor