Cheap dome lens for 78 cutlass supreme brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey78

Apprentice
Oct 3, 2014
Topeka Kansas
I would love to know if its even possible to get a cheaper dome light lens for my first car its a 78 cutlass supreme brougham and it has a map light my car has a lens still but its cracked and missing parts and in extremely poor condition. I've tried eBay and was unable to find the lens itself.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Ive found both styles of lenses in full size cars of the same era. If you are looking for the curved lens Ive found them in Delta 88's and 98's.

Casey78

Apprentice
Oct 3, 2014
Topeka Kansas
488f8afdab3344e3aefc67a1af7c04a6.jpg
the sad few pieces that are left of my lens
0513cdff65ffdc227312c9dc5582af8f.jpg
what's in my 1980 station wagon drag car

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Casey78 said:
The problem is that here in Topeka Kansas we don't have g body cars in junk yards
Deltas are not G body cars They are B body, Caprices would likely have one similar.

Casey78

Apprentice
Oct 3, 2014
Topeka Kansas
81Regal said:
Casey78 said:
The problem is that here in Topeka Kansas we don't have g body cars in junk yards
Deltas are not G body cars They are B body, Caprices would likely have one similar.
I'm trying to say our junk yards here suck and are full of cars 2000 and up it would be amazing to see a junk yard full of old cars that pick everything off a body before destroying them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor