will 4 door malibu fenders work on 83 camino..are they all t

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcaminodan

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
Will 79 malibu 4 door fenders work on 83 camino? Iassume there all the same..ifound a website that tells interchangable parts but that's not on there...can any 1 help? Lol ifeel like I'm a pest asking this

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Re: will 4 door malibu fenders work on 83 camino..are they a

yes they will work fenders from 78-87 are interchangable for el camino and malibus

elcaminodan

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012

kuruption109 said:
yes they will work fenders from 78-87 are interchangable for el camino and malibus
Thanks

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny

Just keep in mind the 79 fenders will not have the signal lamp cut outs like your 83, easy enough to add.

elcaminodan

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012

ya i want to possibly shave those any way.... bad news the 4 door with teh nice fenders at the junkyard got crushed before i could get them i went today
Oldsmoletick said:
Just keep in mind the 79 fenders will not have the signal lamp cut outs like your 83, easy enough to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor