Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
NOTICE: The admin(s)/owner(s) and moderators of this site will NOT get involved in ANY dispute between buyer and seller OFF this site. We will NOT be held responsible IN ANY WAY if you lose your money and/or your parts. To do otherwise would open myself and the moderators up to liability and legal issues I want nothing to do with.

Caveat Emptor, Caveat Venditor.

(it's latin for "buyer beware, seller beware" in case you're wondering, and in the internet age its just how it has to be...)

Do your due diligence, follow your gut, and check the "Buyer/Seller Feedback" forum.

Thanks for your understanding.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
:bump: for great justice.

I will also amend this in the following way:

In the case of a dispute, I will leave the channel of communications this site offers between buyer and seller open, in order to resolve the dispute. Which means I will not ban a buyer/seller unless the situation does not resolve itself to both parties' liking, and then after careful consideration.

If a buyer or seller returns with further deceptive practices or ads, they will be banned outright.

I also expect the moderators to remain objective and abide by the rules of the site in dealing with such matters.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Bump. Also applies to the "Wanted" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor