wagon getting closer to complete *new pics April 12th 2011*

Status
Not open for further replies.

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009
Figured i would share some pictures of my 83 malibu I bulit.

Car is sitting on 20" irocs with full air ride system.

hey maybe we will get a wagon on the malibu of the month.

if anyone has questions about putting air bags in these cars please dont be scared to ask any questions

Hey it's a wagon thing.

Attachments

• IMGP4103.jpg
    IMGP4103.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 3,324
  • IMGP4105.jpg
    IMGP4105.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 3,335
  • IMGP4098.jpg
    IMGP4098.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 3,320

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Re: wagon getting closer to complete

Nice wagon, man. Welcome to the forum.
I'm not a huge fan of big wheels, but your ride looks exceptional and not out of place. It looks clean with the shaved handles and side marker lights. I think it would look cool with your windows tinted, too.
What type of mirrors will you be using?

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009

Thanks for the comment. i also do like the classic look of the smaller wheels.but wanted to do something really outside of the box. I have mirrors already on the car just kind of hard to see in pictures. Maybe you will be able to see them better in this picture.

Attachments

• dsc02947.jpeg
    dsc02947.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 3,269

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009

Looks nice. I'd like to see some interior pics if you have any. Especially the back end.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Yeah, I didn't notice the mirrors in the other pics. I like it more every time I see it. I would like to see more pics of the interior, etc. Oh, and yes, I like the color, too.

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009

Thanks again guys for all the comments. alot of blood sweat and tears went into the car. Were I live we have a nice blanket of snow on the ground right now. so the car is jammed in my garage right now. I'll see if i have any pictures of the inside back on my computer. I'm still working on the interior at the moment. the front interior is basicly stock at the moment. always tried to make it clean and smooth as the process goes on.

Attachments

• IMGP4101.jpg
    IMGP4101.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 3,269
  • IMAGE_124.jpg
    IMAGE_124.jpg
    720.9 KB · Views: 3,254
  • IMGP4099.jpg
    IMGP4099.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 3,256

projectwagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 11, 2009

What size tires do you have on it? I just bought an 83 wagon last year and would like to put something a little taller on the back. I have a set of American Racing Torque Thruster II's. I'd like to get something as meaty as I can. It is/will be a street/strip car.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Chad
1983mailbuwagon said:
Thanks again guys for all the comments. alot of blood sweat and tears went into the car. Were I live we have a nice blanket of snow on the ground right now. so the car is jammed in my garage right now. I'll see if i have any pictures of the inside back on my computer. I'm still working on the interior at the moment. the front interior is basicly stock at the moment. always tried to make it clean and smooth as the process goes on.

1983mailbuwagon

Greasemonkey
Nov 26, 2009

tires are 225/30zr20, about 25" tall. need them so they will tuck. depending on the rim size and what is done to your suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor