Project first muscle build Skull wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystery_man

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2012
Sorry could come up with a good build thread title. Lol

I have been into cars since I was around 12 and always wanted to build me up an old muscle car. I got my wagon about six months ago after my old Honda got stolen. I didnt really have any set plans for it.

I was in the process of building a 77 celica liftback with the 7mgte from my Supra. Really I didnt start thinking about doing much to the wagon till I found a set of wheels for my wagon. That is what sparked the bug to do something to my dd car.

My plans as of now are to stroke a vortec 350 from my old GMC pickup and throw an eaton M90 and a small shot of nitrous.

This is a build thread, but I will be needing some help along the way. I have access to a nice garage to do almost anything.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
WELCOME to the boards!!!! sounds like a cool build.having a garage or access to one is a MAJOR benefit in this game!!! :wink: happy building,and look forward to the progress of the SKULL WAGON!!! :mrgreen:

Mystery_man

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2012
It is a 80 Malibu Wagon. A couple small updates. I put on a MSD 6AL, blaster 2 coil, removed ac, and cleaned up some of the wiring that the previous owners hacked up.

I just put on 2000 Astro Van front spindles and I am running into a problem of alighning it. I can't get enough camber. I have the nuts at the very end of the studs for camber and it isn't enough. I can't extend the studs because the upper control arm will hit the bump stop and header. So is there a upper control arm that is shorter or lower that is longer?

shanghaismith

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2010
Macon, GA
The skull wagon! That's great.
img2446v.jpg

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana

Mystery_man

Apprentice
Mar 16, 2012
Thanks yall

I dont have lots of money thats why I fab as much as I can. So if anyone knows how to correct my camber problem, ie different stock control arms or some kind of ball joint/bushing for camber.

I have been searching all day with no luck. I am about to fab up my own lower control arms to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor