Kansas Bu Wagon's Build Thread.**TRADED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Well I've been tinkering with the wagon a little and ill need one of these any way so here it goes.

Some near future plans are:

Get my LT1 put together and installed(need to get a better job first( should be soon)). Get a new trans because mine is slipping pretty bad, hopefully get a 200-4R or another turbo 350. Replace my shocks. New windshield and weather stripping for the doors. Fix the huge rust hole that is my drivers side floor pan. And maybe get a quick paint job so it's all one color.

Here's a few current pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 647
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 684
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 669

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
Re: Kansas Bu Wagon's Build Thread.

I installed my firewall to core support bars yesterday. I hope the mounting points are at least close. I picked these up for $20 off Craigslist a while back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 659
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 669
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 654
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 675
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 692

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Lookin' good, Kansas!
Good to see it coming together after the fender bender.

You did good on those firewall to core support bars. :) Good score!

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks

Update on the wagon: haven't touched it in a while. Not much time, money, or motivation just been trying to catch up after starting a new job and getting a new car and a damn speeding ticket.

So today I was looking around Craigslist and found an lq4 6.0 for $300 with a spun rod bearing. It's missing the Alt, fuel rails, injectors and coil packs. All in all not a bad deal for $300 considering the price's these days.

Pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 640
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 671

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks

I started a little project today. Had some 5/8 mdf in the garage and a set of mtx 6x9's that have never been used, so I made some panels to fill the two cubbie holes in the back...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 785
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 791
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 760
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 754

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks

I stopped there because Im not sure how I want to mount them, also not sure how I want to cover the panels.

Now that the cold *ss weather is pretty much gone I hope to work on this beast some more.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks

I've had a set of KYB gas-a-just shocks in the garage for a while now. It was a decent day out so I decided to throw the front ones on. Had to go to lowes and get some new speed nuts for the bottom mounts cause the old ones were rusty and broken. I plan on putting the back ones on after I get my 8.5 rebuilt and installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 646

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona

Damn, just when I thought you had the camera figured out! My neck hurts after reading this thread. I guess I could turn my monitor sideways. Keep plugging away dude, you're gonna get there and warm weather is right around the corner. ...

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :p

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks

Thanks! And I'm not sure what up with the photos. Sometime they're normal and sometimes they're sideways. Can't figure it out.

Edit: I think I got it. Had to save the images and rotate them. Every other picture I've posted with my iphone 5 out side of this thread hasn't done this. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor