For all you Wagon lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevy2410

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
I was at a local car show today and came across this 1980 Malibu Wagon. Now there's nothing really special about the car except it's a 3 spd manual on the floor from the factory and it has 28,000 original KMs. It's a one owner car that the guys mother gave to him because she can no longer drive. It's bone stock and never been touched. The guy showed me all the original paper work and documentation. She paid just about $7,000 cdn in 1979. She also ordered 2.73 posi rear end for it. I was really impressed with how good the car looks inside and out for being 30+ yrs old.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Very nice! I love to see time capsule cars, regardless of what they are. I so happen to dig wagons.. Thanks for sharing the pics.

79wagonator

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2011
Long Island, NY
Wow. That wagons like brandy new :shock:
I guess she didn't order power steering or ac neither
Although, I guess ac is less common up north there..

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
mikester said:
So, for all you sharp eyed viewers out there...Why isnt the motor blue ? Werent all Chevy motors blue in 80 ?
Hey Mich,
My original 305 was blue. Perhaps the V-6 engines back then were painted differently.

Turbo G

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 6, 2013
Wow mint,never seen a wagon 3sp manual... :shock:

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Very cool . Thanks for sharing.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor