Goldies 83 LS Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwoowoowoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2013
Y'all wanted some pics and here ya go. Figured I would make build thread for this car, with all the plans ahead for it. :twisted:
As of now the engine is stock. As soon as the heads are back from the machine shop. I will do the heads and cam swap this car NEEDS. Torquer v2 cam, Stage 3 243 heads, Muscle Rod 1-7/8 headers, Nitrous Outlet plate kit, and a custom built converter from my buddies at North Texas Converters.
His and Hers...

Summit front runner rallies with 15x10 rallies out back. They are going to go on the Cutlass since the wife didnt like them.

Couple inside shots

2004 LM7 5.3 with DBW setup.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks for sharing the pics. :wink:

drwoowoowoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2013
Tore it apart tonight. Got the heads back from the machine shop. Going to put it back together tomorrow and Friday and tune it Saturday. Also going to put the 4l80 that was built for the Woo Wagon, in this since my build is a ways off. I will upload some pics and vids tonight and post them. :bump:

drwoowoowoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2013
[youtube]Y0oSYCnLXdc[/youtube]
20131127_190549_zpsf30a20e3.jpg

20131127_204719_zpsbe2d00fa.jpg

Here is a picture of the transmission.
20131116_222100_zpsd1845637.jpg

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Nice, making some progress!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Sweet, just have to get that exhaust hooked up, lol.

drwoowoowoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2013
Did a little tuning on it. Runs like a 2 stroke currently. :lol: Need to get some exhaust on it to ease in the tuning. Its supposed to rain and snow all weekend. So looks like next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor