The Woo Wagon 81 Cutty Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwoowoowoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2013
Finally got her back to Tx after seemed like forever! As posted in my intro thread, had quite the adventure picking this car up from Missouri. I will keep this updated as I work on it. Just need to finish up Goldies car first.

Here was the tow vehicle for getting it back from Oklahoma. It's a decommissioned SWAT vehicle owned by my buddies with the converter/trans shop. Complete with the whirly birds, PA, sirens and all. Made for a fun trip.

Power plant for the Woo Wagon. 2002 LQ4 with 4l80e trans. Going to tear the engine down and freshen up the short block and leave it stock with some better rod bolts. Top it off with a set or PRC L92 heads, still haven't decided on what intake. Most likely going to be a LS3 car intake or FAST intake so I can retain the stock hood.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Glad to see that you got it back to Texas. I dig the tow vehicle.. 8)
Great choice in a powerplant.

I'll be keeping an eye on your continued build progress.

drwoowoowoo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2013
It was a trooper. Pulled the trailer and 11 people no problem. Just a lil Tbi 350. They have a 6.5 diesel laying around the shop, going to try and slide in there. It is one of those rides where in the back of your mind you know how bad it could be in a wreck. It has some van seats sitting in the box. Gonna have to work on that.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Glad to see you got it home. Those box trucks can be fun, if the Air Force we have a bunch of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor