Cutlass front end

Status
Not open for further replies.

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
drwoowoowoo said:
Will the cutlass wagon and cutlass coupe front ends interchange?

No. I believe you need to find a 4-door cutlass to interchange.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
Simple answer NO. The 2dr will not fit. But the 4dr will.

BuWaGone

Greasemonkey
Aug 11, 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
simple answer is yes....with some mods but nothing too. major. I was gonna pick up a Cutlass Cruiser with a 87/88 euro clip. Gotta find pics. Google it, you find pics. But the way it was done on the local one is they used the hood and header from the 2dr. Since the 2dr hood is longer than the wagon fenders, the header was notched slightly. Of course there are other small mod you have to do but like I said nothing major and looks pretty badass. Kinda wish I got the local one.

BuWaGone

Greasemonkey
Aug 11, 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
This is from the web but looks like they did it the same with the 2dr hood and header and nothed the header

Attachments

• eurowagon.jpg
    eurowagon.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 1,490

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Okay, I guess we need a bit more information about what the OP considers to be "interchangeable".

As said, the 2-door WILL NOT interchange with a 4-door or Wagon "AS-IS". So if a person just wants a simple bolt-on then no, they don't interchange.

However, ANYTHING can fit if you want to modify it. You could put a Ferrari front end on there if you spent enough time modifying it.

BuWaGone

Greasemonkey
Aug 11, 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
It's not a direct bolt on but considering the OP has done LS swap in one wagon and will be doing the other soon I'm pretty sure notching a header panel isn't outta his realm of capability. It would be the same case putting on a 81-86 header panel if that is what is in that pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor