Build sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
I found my 79 Cutlass wagon's build sheet under the rear seat, but I can't remember if it was the bottom or top part. I didn't see one under the 78's bottom, and haven't had time to pull the top part of the rear seat apart to check. Before I do, just wondering if that's where it should be?

Are there other places to look for it?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I found mine above the headliner. The rear seat bottom generally is a common place to find them.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
2 of my wagons were above the headliner (80 and 83)

2 of my wagons had none (both 83s)

1 Malibu coupe was in rear seat backrest cushion (80)

1 Malibu coupe was nowhere (79)

FWIW, according to GM, these were supposed to be discarded by the assembly line workers...however that obviously did not always happen

So, the point is, there isn't really supposed to be a "spot" for them. They were attached to the various components as they were sent to the assembly stations. Obviously, if they would be out of sight once installed, chances are pretty good they might have slacked on discarding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor