Wagon frame question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
This one should be easy for you wagon guys ! Are all G body wagon frames EXACTLY the same ? A local yard has 2 or 3 Malibu wagons and a Buick g body wagon. Ive been thinking about picking one up for my 83 Malibu. Theres nothing really wrong with the 83 frame but I thought for $250 buying the extra frame would make things a heck of a lot easier in the long run. Start with the bare frame, build that up completely and eventually stick my body back on to it.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hi Mich,
You should be good with any G-body wagon frame, as long as it's specifically from a wagon.
Not a bad price for a frame, but a lot of labor involved having to disassemble the front sheet metal, drivetrain, and body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor