1981 malibu roadracer !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
Now there's a man after my own heart. Very cool so far!

wagon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 30, 2009
manchester,nh
definitely one clean wagon and thats quite the trailer hitch setup, selling it?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That is one wicked wagon. :wink: Nice work! You definitely started out with a clean, solid car. Good find.

johnnie13

n00b
Sep 10, 2014
Hi guys Thanks for the kind words! This wagon was bought new in Milford Connecticut,but wintered in Tampa Florida that's where I bought it.The suspension parts and brakes took a couple of years to obtain. Lots of research with the help from this board to decide what parts were best. Have plans for 427 small block and legend 5sp transmission. I had saved about half what i needed for the engine but decided to do the suspension first build it from the ground up, motor last. Only have about 6 weeks to enjoy it will be going into storage 1st. Nov. wont be able to work on it until spring. Johnnie!!! PS trailer hitch was scraped

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Holy sh*t man that thing is awesome!!! Im digging the fact that it still looks factory from the outside. I dont know if there is a better sleeper idea than one of these wagons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor