My wagon got on Bangshift.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
I went down to Fontana CA this past weekend to run my wagon in the Hotchkis/ NMCA autocross. John Hotchkis was doing the announcing for the event and in the last round he said "and here comes the crowd favorite car of the day, the Cutlass wagon" Everybody likes a cool wagon right? I guess so, I came across this link today, I was pretty stoked to see it.

Click here- Pumkinator wagon on Bangshift

RustRocket

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
That's awesome! I bet my car would decide to go for a light pole if I was to ever autocross it. I'm curious as to how you came up with the name "Pumpkinator" I haven't named my car yet, I'm still trying to find some quirk about it to name it :lol:

SRD art

G-Body Guru
Jun 16, 2011
St. George, UT
Kind of a strange story. The car went through several different paint ideas before I decided on orange and black. At the time I had a neighbor that would call all the neighborhood kids their names plus "inator" .i.e. Beninator. Back in the day I enjoyed the Terminator series, the Headless Horseman was a pretty wicked dude and I was born in NY near Sleepy Hallow where that legend came from. Put that all together and somehow you get Pumkinator. My sig artwork shows how it will look on the license plates whenever I get around to ordering custom ones.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Way to go, man. :)

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor